Friday 26 February 2010

Dodgy Terrain

Encountered an interesting sight this morning as I exited the Station. A large man dressed as a cow with sewn on plastic udders and face paint, collecting for charity. A worthy cause and all credit to him for his efforts. The interesting thing was his Cow suit and it’s origins. It was a good effort despite the busy pattern..this led me to think that it may have been one of those eastern European combat suits that Army surplus sell.

The point really is, It never really worked as a camouflage outfit either..I am not entirely sure what terrain it would offer much defence in. If it was a snowy terrain with maybe the odd cow dispersed within it, you may get away with it, but I felt it really had little chance of defending the owner.

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes think a camouflage suit is a good idea to help me hide from collectors...
    I hope you gave generously.

    ReplyDelete